Brock university dating site
Later the building is named the Ann Baillie Building and today is a health museum.
The beginnings of the high-rise movement in Kingston can be traced back to at least 1927, when the Annandale Apartments are being planned (occupied in 1931) on Sydenham Street at William Street for owners Tekla & Matthew Hanson by architect Colin The second high-rise in Kingston on Bagot Street between Princess & Queen Streets -- built as the La Salle Hotel, it is now known as the La Salle Mews.
KP is still in use today as a federal maximum security institution. During these years, he lives at 110-112 Rideau Street.
Sir Richard Cartwright (1835-1912), the grandson of the Hon.
The vast majority of the earliest buildings have not survived.
Portrayed in drawings and paintings, they are of frame or log construction.
The cornerstone of the present St George's Anglican Cathedral is laid on King St E. This is the first known architectural commission for Thomas Rogers (1778/82-1853).
Kingston Penitentiary (KP) is established as the Provincial Penitentiary; it receives its first inmates in 1835 and thus becomes Canadas oldest reform penitentiary.